Make sure you are disposing of your unused medications properly!
If you have old or unused medications this is the best place to dispose of them. Medicines in the home are the leading cause of accidental poisoning. Look for the white Skywalk Pharmacy Tent.
Medicines to bring:
- Prescription medications, patches, and ointments
- Over-the-counter medications, patches, ointments
- Non-aersol medical sprays and vials
- Pet medications
Medications not to bring:
- Illegal drugs
- Bio-hazardous material (containing bodily fluid)
- Aersol cans
- Personal care products
- Household waste (paint, pesticides, oil, gas)
Make sure to remove pills from the bottles or packaging and place in a clear plastic bag for easy drop-off.