Sankofa is celebrating 14 years of "Learning From Our Past to Build a Healthier Future." The event draws over 600 attendees and their families each year. Currently, CCHP has around 19,000 members residing in the areas near North Division High School amongst the approximate 100,000 Medicaid eligible individuals living in this community.
- Early-bird door prizes 9a
- FREE healthy breakfast and lunch
- Health Education Presentations and FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS
- Kids Zone: face painting, games, activities
- Nutritionist and CPR Demonstration
- On-site Job Interviews
Registration is NOT required.