Children's Community Health Plan Member Events
At CCHP, we are committed to the communities we serve. Our Member Outreach Team works with clinics, schools, churches, daycares, farmer’s markets, food pantries, community centers and many other organizations in your community. Our goal is to share the education, resources and support needed for you to live happy and healthy lifestyle. Here are some things we do:
- Sponsor local events and community organizations.
- Host events with community organizations and agencies.
- Join in and support local health fairs and events.
- Give our communities support and resources to help them stay safe and well.
- Provide special educational workshops.
- Participate in EBT FoodShare matching at Farmer’s Markets.
Below is a list of events that are happening in a community near you! We look forward to seeing you!
If you are a community-based organization or school and would like Children's Community Health Plan to attend your health fairs or other events, please fill out the Community Outreach Event Form.