Children's Community Health Plan (CCHP) wants our members to receive the right health programs at the right time, in the right place. To help make this happen, we offer outreach and educational programs to support our members to engage in a healthy lifestyle.
- Case Management and Care Coordination
- Referrals to resources
Some of our health care programs and services include:
- Asthma Resources: Providing education and case management for individuals and families dealing with asthma.
- Behavioral Health Resources: Providing education and case management for individuals, caregivers, and families impacted by mental health and substance abuse/use to achieve overall better health.
- Diabetes Resources: Providing tools to help you manage your diabetes and stay healthy.
- Pregnancy Resources:
- First Breath (smoking cessation for pregnant women)
- Healthy Mom Healthy Baby: keeping you and your baby healthy by offering programs to help educate and assist our mothers during and after their pregnancy
- Newborn Welcome Packets
- Safe Sleep
- Wellness Visits and Disease Prevention
- Childhood Immunizations
- Dental Services (available to BadgerCare Plus / Medicaid members only)
- Health Check
- Lead Poisoning
- Stress Reduction
- Tobacco Cessation
- CCHP Transitional Care Program: helping members successfully transition from inpatient settings to lower levels of care at the time of hospital discharge. We encourage all members to speak with a case manager after each hospitalization to make sure they get the help they need at the time they need it.
- Members qualify for this program automatically when admitting to any inpatient level of care and participate in the program by receiving a post-discharge call from one of our case managers and engaging in a conversation about discharge instructions, needs, services, and benefits.
- Members can opt out of the program simply by informing the case manager that they are not interested in the service; no further transitional care calls will be made for this or future hospitalizations.
To speak with our Health Program team, please call 414-266-3173.