Children's Community Health Plan wants our members to receive the right care at the right time, in the right place. To help make this happen, we offer outreach and educational programs to support our members to engage in a healthy lifestyle.
- Case Management and Care Coordination
- Referrals to resources
Some of our programs and services include:
- Asthma Outreach: Providing education and case management for individuals and families dealing with asthma.
- Behavioral Health: Providing education and case management for individuals, caregivers, and families impacted by mental health and substance abuse/use to achieve overall better health.
- Dental Services (available to BadgerCare Plus / Medicaid members only): Providing all covered regular dental services for members living in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Washington, and Waukesha counties. The State of Wisconsin covers members located outside of the above counties.
- Diabetes Resources: Providing tools to help you manage your diabetes and stay healthy.
- Prenatal and Newborn Care:
- First Breath (smoking cessation for pregnant women)
- Healthy Mom Healthy Baby: keeping you and your baby healthy by offering programs to help educate and assist our mothers during and after their pregnancy
- Newborn Welcome Packets
- Safe Sleep
- Wellness and Prevention
- Childhood Immunizations
- Health Check
- Lead Poisoning
- Stress Reduction
- Tobacco Cessation
To speak with our Health Program team, please call 414-266-3173.