Children’s Community Health Plan (CCHP) uses clinical guidelines* to support our members and/or their caregivers with management tools and educational opportunities through our Asthma Management (DM) Program.
We are an integrated care team whose approach is to provide education, self-management support and connection to resources. Our goal is to enhance members’ ability to manage their condition(s) and improve overall health outcomes and quality of life. CCHP is also proud to offer these resources to our providers and community partners.
You and your child(ren) are able to participate in the Asthma DM Program. The program is free and voluntary.
You child(ren) have been automatically enrolled if …
- They are a current member;
- They are between 6 and 17 years old; and
- They have had or currently have asthma.
Benefits of the program include:
- Newsletters every 3 months
- Access to CCHP’s Wellness Portal
- Asthma tools and resources
- Support from nurses and healthcare staff
- Access to Community Services
To speak with our Health Program team or to opt out of the program, please call (414) 266-3173 or email us at CCHP-DM@chw.org.
** = CCHP has adopted the National Asthma Education and Prevention Program (quick reference) (full reference) and applies treatment based on the results of the assessment.