Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby, a free child care coordination program, is offered to qualifying members that promotes positive parenting, improves child health outcomes, and helps prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Improves family functioning
- Increases the members’ understanding of infant and child development
- Increases access to and appropriate use of the health care delivery system
- Develops useful parenting skills
- Child care coordination will begin assisting the parent 60 days after having the baby and will continue this service in person or over the phone up to the child's 7th birthday.
To learn more about child care coordination, talk with your prenatal coordinator or call (414) 266-3751 for more information about Child Care Coordination. We will ask you a few questions to determine how best to serve you.