Children’s Community Health Plan (CCHP) uses clinical guidelines* to support our members and/or their caregivers with management tools and educational opportunities through our Depression Disease Management (DM) Program.
We are an integrated care team whose approach is to provide education, self-management support and connection to resources. Our goal is to enhance members’ ability to manage their condition(s) and improve overall health outcomes and quality of life. CCHP is also proud to offer these resources to our providers and community partners.
As a member, you are able to participate in the Depression DM Program. The program is free and voluntary.
You have been automatically enrolled if …
- You are a current member;
- You are 18 years or older; and
- You have had or currently have depression.
Benefits of the program include:
- Newsletters every 3 months
- Access to CCHP’s Wellness Portal
- Depression tools and resources
- Support from nurses and healthcare staff
- Access to Community Services
To speak with our Health Program team or to opt out of the program, please call (414) 266-3173 or email us at CCHP-DM@chw.org.
* = CCHP has adopted the American Psychiatric Association’s Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Patients with Major Depressive Disorder (quick reference) (full reference) and applies treatment based on the results of the assessment.