Healthy food on a budget
Children's Community Health Plan cares about your health and well-being and we know that making healthy food decisions can be hard. That’s why we are excited to announce that CCHP and Foodsmart have teamed up to offer you a free nutrition program to help you in making healthier eating choices.
Foodsmart offers nutrition tips based on what you like to eat, healthy recipes and meal planning on a budget.
- Learn how to plan affordable meals
- Get tips to save money with your grocery shopping
- Choose budget friendly recipes
- Get free phone or video call visits with a Foodsmart nutrition expert
- Save money by comparing prices between your local grocery stores
- Find discounts on healthy foods
Sign up for Foodsmart today!
- Download theFoodsmart app in the App Store or Google Play.
- Click on sign up.
- Enter Your Group: Children’s Community Health Plan (for Medicaid members) or Together with CCHP (for Together with CCHP members).
For any questions on how to sign up, please use the attached step-by-step instruction guide.