To quit smoking is hard to do. CCHP wants to support you in your efforts to quit and help you live a healthier life. Smoking and second-hand smoke can be harmful to you and your family. We are here to give you options to help you quit.
- Talk to your doctor to find the best medicine when you are ready to quit
- Take the first step to a healthier YOU! Call the QuitLine today at 800-QUIT-NOW (800-784-8669) / 877-2NO-FUME (877-266-3863) en Espanol
- You can also visit the American Lung Association's website or call the help line at 800-LUNGUSA.
More people in Wisconsin are quitting smoking than ever before. You can too!
- Did you know that tobacco use is the #1 cause of preventable death according to the World Health Organization?
- Did you know the average smoker buys 267 packs of cigarettes per year? At well over $7.00 per pack that's around $2,000 per year up in smoke!
- Did you know that most medicine is available at no-cost to you?
To speak with our Health Program team, please call 414-266-3173.