There are many resources available in the communities served by Children’s Community Health Plan. We want you to have the best resources for your health and well-being. Below is a list of helpful websites that will show you where to go or contact for health, housing, food and more.
In addition to the resources below, Milwaukee County is committed to keeping you safe and informed. Read the Coronavirus Community Resources Guide to learn about resources that may be available to you.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Health and Human Service Departments by County
Food and Housing Programs
Internet and Wifi
Food and Meal Support
- Schools and other sites across Wisconsin offering free meals
- Feeding America supplies locations all over the North Side. Visit its website for a full list of locations and hours. Before visiting a location, call to ensure it is still open.
- Boys and Girls clubs: Providing three meals a day at some locations, info here.
Free Shipping, RX, and Delivery
- Walgreens is offering free delivery on all items purchased online, free RX delivery, free drive-thru pick up on all items and prescriptions.
- CVS Pharmacy will deliver prescriptions for free.
Small Business Support
Domestic Violence Support
Public Transit Information
- Read the updated public transit guidelines found here