All fully licensed practitioners must go through the credentialing process either upon notification that their Letter of Interest has been received and approved or upon joining an already contracted group or clinic.
For the Children's Community Health Plan provider network, we only accept applicants who are Medicaid certified.
Instructions for submitting an application
To begin the credentialing process, you can use the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare's (CAQH) ProView™ database for your registration.
To apply using the CAQH ProView™ database for your registration:
Simply email your CAQH number to email@example.com.
Register with CAQH and complete the CAQH credentialing application. Notify us when you have registered by emailing us your CAQH number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While completing the CAQH application, you will need to include the following required information to begin the credentialing process with Children's Community Health Plan or Together with CCHP:
- All sections of the application must have a response ("N/A" if not applicable)
- All dates (work/employment/education) must be documented in month/year format
- Employment history from the last five years
- Gaps in employment greater than 90 days must be explained
- Include a start date (month and year) and an affiliation status for hospital privileges
- If in process, you must include the covering physician’s name
- If no hospital privileges, you'll need to explain your admitting arrangements
- A copy of professional liability insurance face sheet (must include dates and incident/aggregate dollar amounts)
If you have any questions about our credentialing process, please call our credentialing department at
1-844-229-2776. You may also email questions to email@example.com.