Going to school for a career related to health and social services?
We can help! Children’s Community Health Plan is proud to offer a tuition scholarship to all our current members whether they are a BadgerCare Plus or Together with CCHP member. CCHP also invites the member’s immediate family members to apply.
The $2,500 scholarship is available if you:
- Are a current member OR are an immediate family member of a current member enrolled at Children’s Community Health Plan, Care4Kids or Together with CCHP.
- Are studying to have a career in health care or social services.
- Are enrolled at OR applying to a higher education (includes university, college, technical or vocational school) and starting classes within one year of the application date.
- Have not receive the CCHP Scholarship. You can reapply but only receive the scholarship once.
The deadline for applications is Monday, May 23, 2022. No late submissions will be accepted.
All applications must contain the following:
- Application form
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, employer or community member who isn’t a relative
- Official transcript of your grades. NOTE: Unofficial copies are acceptable for the application. If selected for award, you will need to share your official transcript.
- Responses to personal essays (found in application packet)
- Signed confidentiality and release waiver and accuracy statement
In addition to the CCHP scholarship, our partner, the Association for Community Affiliated Plans (ACAP) offers a $5,000 tuition scholarship to be awarded to one national winner from an ACAP affiliated plan. The winning application from CCHP will automatically be submitted into the ACAP scholarship. ACAP will notify the national winner spring 2021.
Submitting your applicationThe application due date will be communicated during the summer and can be summited by email at email@example.com or by mail at:
Children’s Community Health Plan
Attn: Caitlin Vicini
6737 W. Washington St. Ste 2269
Milwaukee, WI 53214